- I just love-love-LOVE this article with list of the 10 of the most common stressors! Not all of them apply to me (hey, I haven’t had a drink ever since I’ve given birth: not only because I’m always in my car, driving. I also don’t like how the alcohol intake affects my skin and my weight!), but the #1, 3, 6 and 7 – are just SO me! Best of all, though, is the “Takeaway”!
- Actually… I can add another REAL stressor coming from one of my very bad habits: I tend to run late! Yes, I’m confessing right now and right here! And boy, does running late stress me out! So, this article on how to stop being late once and for all was a really good read for me (and anyone else who tends to expose themselves to this nasty stressor) ! 🙂
- I am not sure if I’ve ever mentioned it before, but I used to be a dancer. And although now that I’m a mom it’s been difficult to stay in the pro-shape, dancing is still my favorite form of a workout (because I believe that it’s the funnest and the most relaxing kind of a workout ever invented!)! Thus I just love this barre-inspired short video (I also love it when they’re short!).
- I believe in beauty from within and so I loved reading this article with the 25 foods that give you glowing skin! (It also just made me seriously crave my sweet potatoes… I guess I’m baking my sweet potato brownies to wake up to an extra-indulgent and skin-prefecting breakfast tomorrow, thus combining both the sweet potatoes, coconut and cocoa for an extra antioxidant boost! And… I’ll take them with a cup of green tea. Just to make sure that my skin keeps on glowing! 🙂 🙂 🙂 )
- You must already know how much I believe in staying out of the sun, right? And you can’t deny the science-backed truth: sun-tanning damages our skin! And so I am super-excited about the pale skin trend that’s on the rise!
- I loved this article with the style secrets that we wish we’d known before turning 30 (Um… guess what? I’ve turned 30 🙂 but a couple of them were STILL novel to me!)
- I’m always looking for a pair of comfortable, yet girly pair shoes! And I’m just so delighted by the latest Platforms Trend! I especially love this pretty pair of lace-up espadrilles (so classy and feminine!) these black leather wedges (a classic, perfect for both going to work and running errands), and these sandals by the known for its super-comfortable boots UGG (these are actually really feminine, comfy and under $100!)!
Happy Monday, friends!