Hi, friends! How are you these lovely Spring days? And although it isn’t yet the season for the black kitties to come out 🙂 .I’m still so very excited to share with you my latest possession (and an obsession because I just love it so much! This super-cute kitty-shaped purse by one of my most favorite bag designers Ted Baker! Well… you may already know that I am a big-time “Cat-Lady”:) just from taking a look at my kitty collection featured here with my kitty-shaped healthy cookies) But in case you haven’t guessed it back then, let me officially tell you now: I AM a Cat-Lady! (Mmmm… hopefully not a crazy one?! 🙂 🙂 🙂 ) And that is why when I spotted this cute little purse I KNEW that I had to have it!…But let me tell you something else: I don’t usually buy stuff just because I saw something and “become obsessed” 🙂 ! …I simply can’t afford this type of thinking these days.
So here’re the reasons why I did end up buying this bag:
- It’s a good quality bag. And this one’s important! I believe that if you buy an item it’d better be something that will last more than a few months and that it actually LOOKS like great! This leather bag does.
- This bag is not over-the tops expensive. (It is under $200 which is a good price for a quality designer leather bag)
OK. Now that I’m done with the bag… Let me move on to the dress.
And here’re two reasons why I just love it!
- It is good-quality. Once again, quality matters! When it comes to a dress what defines the quality it’s the material that it’s made out of (this one is the nice-thick cotton that always looks great!) and detailing (the sleeves that happen to take the center stage here are well-stitched and look great).
- It’s trendy. (The off-the-shoulder trend is still rocking and the sleeves are really BIG these days). But it’s not overly-trendy to the point that it can’t be worn in a few months.
- Once again. The price. Considering the quality the under $100 price tag sounds good to me.
I put on these lovely, feminine shoes and these kitty-eye-shaped sunglasses to complete the look and once I put some red lipstick on I felt like a real lady 🙂 A Cat-lady, that is! 🙂
SHOP THIS POST: