1. Mirror Box 2. “Mama” Ring 3. Flowerbomb Perfume Set 4. Bow Sneaker Mule 5. Pink Pijama Set 6. Kate Spade Floral Purse 7. Floral Watch 8. “Mom” Charm Bracelet 9. Glowing Vitality Collection from La Mer 10. Silk Pillowcase 11. Eyeshadow & Gel Liner Palette 12. Slide Sandals 13. Tassel Earrings
Mother’s Day is approaching us (this year it’s May 13th 🙂 ) and let me confess – picking a perfect gift for my Mom is one of my most favorite things to do! Because who can understand what a Mom needs better than a daughter!
But because different moms may like different things I decided to include a few different gift ideas for each type of a mom! 🙂
- For The Sporty Mom: any mom who likes to stay active will appreciate a pair of comfy and pretty pair of sneakers! Or you can also get her a pretty gym bag or a pretty fit-bit band to keep track of her burned calories! 🙂
- For The Mom who Needs more TLC: some moms NEED more TLC! The ones that need it the most are the ones who spend their days giving the TLC to everyone else but themselves! Yet, other moms know the importance of self-care, because there is no way that she can give, if she does receive at least a bit… In any case it’s always a good idea to treat Mom for a pretty pijama set, a pair of cute slippers and a beautiful candle-set to light up when she needs to relax!
- For The Stylish Mom: feeling pretty can make any woman feel good! And who else deserves a stylish treat more than Mom? 🙂 Any stylish mom will surely love getting a new pretty purse, a pair of beautiful earrings or a pair of stylish sandals!
- For The Pretty Mom: beauty-care is a big part of any women’s self-care! And yes, even though she is a Mom, she is also a Woman! If looking pretty is what makes her feel her best – treat her to a pretty eyeshadow palette or to a luxurious skincare set (or, since La Mer is always on my wishlist, but unfortunately not yet on my shopping list, because… it is expensive, you can also get her a less-expensive, yet good quality skincare set from my favorite Clarins or Avene!)
- For Every Mom: I don’t know how about you, but I believe that there is no mom who would’ve love being treated to a pretty watch or a very special “mama” piece of jewerly! (I know that I’d surely like to get one!) 🙂
No Mother’s Day In Russia!
OK, now that we’ve gone through our beautiful Mother’s Day gift ideas let me also tell you something interesting… 🙂
As you may know I was born in Russia where Mother’s Day… doesn’t exist! Instead Russians celebrate the International Women’s Day (it’s every year on March 8). While the Women’s Day gets mentioned a few times in the media each year here in the States, its the Mother’s Day that gets truly acknowledged and celebrated here! What can I say? I get to celebrate both! 🙂 But what I’m really getting to is this:
Despite the fact that Moms truly deserve being celebrated (being a mom myself I know what I’m talking about!), I also believe that every Women deserves to be celebrated, even if she doesn’t yet have her own kids! 🙂
What do you think? Do you agree? 🙂 This is why if you, my dear Reader happen to be a Woman, I say – yes! Have all the fun looking for a perfect Mother’s Day gift for your Mom. But… do me a favor and treat yourself for one, too! Because you deserve it! Right? 🙂
Happy upcoming Mother’s Day! 🙂