Happy Weekend, friends!This is the first Weekend Links post that I’ll be featuring from now on every weekend 🙂 . In these posts I’ll be sharing with you all the most interesting, useful, informative and/or fun articles that I’ve found during the week.
…I hope that you’ll find them just as fun and useful as I did! 🙂
- I really loved this article about Finding the Long-Lasting Happiness (especially because I firmly believe that it’s difficult if not impossible to stay healthy without being (generally) happy)!
- I bet there isn’t a soul in this world who’s never had an issue with their eating habits. My main issue is… I love to eat! Yeah! And sometimes I like it so much that I can… overeat. I found this article to be really helpful when it comes to dealing with this sort of pitfalls… 🙂 Well, having a few Skinny-Healthy-Low-Calorie dessert recipes in mind may also help a big deal!
- We always want to stay on top of things when it comes to all the makeup trends, right 🙂 … But what I liked about this particular article is the trend #4: the clean, makeup-less skin is IN! (Good for me, ’cause most of my days are the makeup-free days!)
- You must already know how much I love all things chocolate! But after reading this article about all the good things that the cocoa does for us, I’m super-excited to come up with a new Healthy Brownie recipe! 🙂
- Cinco De Mayo is coming up and… guess what? Although you can’t yet find a healthy guacamole recipe on my site, my friend Debra from Bowl Me Over has you all covered! Just check out her Cinco De Mayo Party Food recipes roundup!
I was at first a bit skeptical about the currently popular straw bags trend. But you know what? After a bit of thinking about it I finally know what all the buzz is about: these bags are inexpensive (compare to the leather ones, for instance), large and roomy, and finally, they are just so much fun! I especially love this cute bag (and it’s just $58!), this one (so cute and under $100!) this one and this bag with the fun embroidery!
Have a great weekend! 🙂