First off I’d like to introduce you to Zaful – a beautiful and affordable online store that I’ve recently discovered! And let me tell you – I am loving it: not only because it’s so VERY affordable… Also…they have SO MANY CHOICES! Ranging from casual to business, from classical to girly, from super-sexy to sweetheart this brand has something for every girl! (They also carry the extra-small and plus sizes).
And because there are so many choices, at first it was really difficult to decide which ones I liked the most. But… here are my 4 favorites!
Wishlist from Zaful:
- Cami Cut Out Scalloped Midi Dress
- Lace Velvet Cami Dress
- Off The Shoulder Flare Sleeve Dress
- Ruffles Cat Print Mini Dress
- Off The Shoulder Belted Asymmetric Dress
…I also found a few very cute fall tops and bottoms (like this beautiful Grey V-Neck Sweater, for instance), but I’ll save those for the next time! 🙂
Alright! Now: in order to learn how NOT to waste money while shopping online, let’s see how we end up totally wasting it!
Two Ways We Waste Money Shopping Online:
- Way #1: (the most painful): the brand has a no-returns policy. So, if the item you got doesn’t fit, – then you’ll be simply stuck with it! Besides, what if the quality wasn’t what you expected it to be? Or… it simply doesn’t look the way it looks on their site’s photo? These days it’s rare for a brand to have the no-returns policy, since most brands compete to make us happy. But still… just make sure!
- Way #2: You pay for the shipping. And then when the item arrives and it wasn’t what you wanted – you end up sending the item back – thus paying for the shipping TWICE! Which is what once happened to me when I bought a $15 necklace that was just… unwearable! The brand had the “exchange only policy” and I’ve already paid for the item to be shipped to me. If I’d also pay to ship it back – I’d end up spending as much money on the shipping as the item was worth! I just kept it. It wasn’t worth it.
So, here’s what my #1 Rule of shopping on-line comes down to:
Always, ALWAYS check the brand’s shipping and returns policy!
Luckily, Zaful has a great shipping and returns policy! Good for me – I can’t wait to order a few items from my wishlist!
Finally, here’s a promotion code that I was able to get just for, my readers!
Just type in ZFEN at checkout!
(Note: this article contains affiliate links)