…Mother’s Day is almost here (it’s this weekend!) and… guess what? I am so excited to celebrate it! Because…
- I can’t wait to call my Mom (the Best in the whole world!!!) and tell her how much I love her! 🙂
- And also because… there’re basically two times out of the whole year when I feel like I can get something nice for myself 🙂 : 1. my Birthday. 2. Mother’s Day!
This is where the name of this post is coming from… 🙂 The Gift & Wish List… So let’s see what we got here… 🙂
Kitchen Towel 2. Gold Necklace 3. Chloe Bag 4. Card Holder 5. Cookie Cutter Kit 6. Stainless Steel Mug 7. Baking with Less Sugar Cookbook 5. Cookie Cutter Kit 6. Stainless Steel Mug 7. Baking with Less Sugar Cookbook 8. Dior Blush Palette 9. Kitchen Aid Mixer 10. Body Cream 11. little bracelet 12. Earrings 13. Apron 14. Ted Baker Satchel 15. Tom Ford Perfume
…And here’s why I think that this list makes sense: 🙂
- This Chloe Bag is an ultimate fashion-lady dream! And I’m no exception! 🙂 And I know that it’s worth a fortune! But… this is a WISH list… And it’s always good to wish for things, right? 🙂 As for the most of us I find this beautiful Ted Baker Satchel so much more budget-friendly! (And you already know how I just love my Ted Baker bags, right?) Finally, I just love this little Card Holder (it’s also currently on sale and costs as little as $17.98!)
- Every lady will be delighted to receive a little jewelry gift! Personally I have a weakness for the tiny jewelry such as this little bracelet, these earrings or this pretty necklace!
- I’ve already written about the importance of applying some blush on my cheeks in my beauty routine! And I just love this beautiful palette from Dior! It’s refreshingly pink and lady-like!
- Every lady loves all kids of scented body-creams! As for myself, putting this stuff on makes me feel sooooo pampered! I love this beautiful jar that’d look really cute on my bathroom table!
- This Eau de Perfume from Tom Ford is one of my favorites! And I wouldn’t mind getting one as my Mother’s Day gift! 🙂
- Kitchen Aid Mixer: I bet that most moms already own a Kitchen Aid Mixer. I got mine a year ago and it’s been my best kitchen-friend ever since (because of all the baking that I do for my family and for my blog! 🙂 But if I DIDN’T have it just yet – I’d very much love to get it as a gift! 🙂
- A nice apron or a cute kitchen towel always make great gifts just because they get worn out so fast!
- This cookie cutter kit is so cute! And I know that most moms do have a few cookie-cutters in their drawers. But if she doesn’t have these shapes just yet – oh, it’ll make her smile!
- A Stainless Steel Mug can be considered both a kitchen and a beauty gift: I love my teas! I drink my teas all day long (and it makes me feel especially good knowing what all those antioxidants in my teas do for my skin!) 🙂 And so I own more than a couple of stainless steel mugs (I don’t like the plasticky ones). And I’m definitely getting a mug like this for my Mom!
- Baking with Less Sugar Cookbook: I already own a ton of cookbooks! 🙂 Most of them are the baking books. But… I’d love to have another one! 🙂 And I bet that there isn’t a Mom who could possibly stop wishing for More Cookbooks, please! 🙂
Happy upcoming Mother’s Day! 🙂