It’s the “gifting time”! Whether you’re invited to a party or are celebrating the Holidays with your family, it’s important to get the best gifts for your loved ones and friends!
And if you know anyone (or you yourself are) who is a sweet tooth – here’s the Ultimate Guide for the gifts that’ll make anyone who’s a Sweet Tooth happy! (P.S. – you’re entitled to get yourself one of these things as a gift – because you need to be happy, too, right?) 🙂
THE ULTIMATE GIFT GUIDE FOR A SWEET TOOTH!
Because a Sweet Tooth loves to make desserts!
Bakeware & Gadgets:
Once again – a Sweet Tooth LOVES to make (and then devour!) their desserts!
Because a Sweet Tooth who likes to bake will enjoy to doing it in style!
Oh, the sweet inspiration!
- Naughty or Nice Healthy Desserts Cookbook
- Cooking Light Way To Bake Cookbook
- King Arthur Whole Grain Baking Cookbook
- Chocolate Covered Katie Cookbook
- Rose’s Heavenly Cakes:
- Have Your Cake and Eat It!
- The Harvest Baker
- Cooking Light Way To Bake
- Honey & Oats: Everyday Favorites Baked With Whole Grains and Natural Sweeteners
Desserts Serving and Decoration:
Because one of the biggest parts of enjoying your sweets is making them look so pretty!
…And here’re some of my favorite gifts:
- Kitchen Aid Mixer: this one is the Must Have if you’re serious about baking! You won’t believe how much my life had changed when I finally got one! It’s especially indispensable if you like all sorts of meringue and egg-white based frostings and desserts (like I do)!
- A good-quality Muffin Pans and Cake Pans: If you or that special person in your life likes to bake, these are good to have: I’ve gone through a few cheaper ones and not only they don’t bake as well as the better quality ones. They get rusty and destroyed so much faster than the better ones!
- Bread Machine: I DO NOT buy my bread in the store! I bake my breads at home. In my favorite Bread Maker! And you won’t believe how much money it saves if you like healthy, organic breads that sell for up to $6 a loaf in the stores! And the scent of the freshly baked bread that fills the house, – it’s just SOMETHING! 🙂
- King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking Cookbook: I LOVE this cookbook! I use it all the time for reference and inspiration!
- The healthy desserts cookbooks such as the Naughty or Nice Healthy Desserts Book or Cooking Light Way To Bake Cookbook – because no matter how many cookbooks I got, I am always happy to receive a new one!
So… who’s ready to celebrate their Holidays with all the cookies they are about to bake?